We just love good vibes stories and since we want to put a smile on your face, no matter what day or month it is, we’re planning on continuing the good vibes tradition with a monthly edition.
Here are our top picks for our February edition of good vibes stories:
- This incredible relationship between a diver and a shark.
- Dog instinctively knows to approach grieving man in the airport and comfort him.
- This Danish woman is raising awareness about what it’s really like to be lonely, and you won’t believe the difference she’s made in people’s lives!
- A family of 7 adopts their dying neighbor’s 3 kids and are surprised when they receive a brand new home.
- Little girl gives her grieving teacher her ice cream money and a sweet note.
For more good vibes stories to brighten your day, check out our good vibes stories from January and feel free to share them with someone you love. Write to us on Twitter to let us know what your favorite story was.