Terms & Conditions
Viber is offered to you under a license, so you can use Viber on your mobile device as long as you follow the terms of the license. Our End User License Agreement sets out the scope of the license we give you to use and enjoy Viber. Please go over it to better understand our practices and how to use Viber accordingly.
Viber DMCA POLICY
If you feel that something you posted and is protected under Copyright Law is being infringed on our website or through our services, you are welcome to notify us in the manner set out in our Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) Policy. This way we will be able to promptly look into the matter and handle it accordingly.
The Viber application is used as a cross-platform and on multiple devices. Our use of all registered trademarks of third parties, as well as their logos, is subject to the permissions of each one of these third parties.
- Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.
- Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
- BlackBerry®, RIM®, Research In Motion®, and related trademarks, names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited.
- Windows Phone and its logo is a registered trademark of Microsoft Inc.
- Nokia, Nokia logo, S40, S60 and related trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Nokia Corporation.
- Bada, Bada logo, Samsung, Samsung logo and related trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of Samsung Electronics Co.,Ltd.
- Bitstream Vera Fonts Copyright (c) 2003 by Bitstream, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Bitstream Vera is a trademark of Bitstream, Inc.; Arev Fonts Copyright (c) 2006 by Tavmjong Bah. All Rights Reserved. Learn more