Senior Data Analyst
Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working at Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
Our Data Analyst team provides insights on how millions of users interact with our product.
As a Data Analyst, you will be working with the product team in order to identify new opportunities, challenge the status quo, and present findings back to the leadership team. You will be required to understand all aspects of the product, ask the correct business questions, use technical skills to retrieve relevant data, analyze it and present clear insights that will lead to measurable business growth.
We are looking for a fun, curious, motivated, self-learning individual that is also a team player with a powerful business mindset and strong technical skills.
We are now working on a hybrid work – model! 🙂
- Be the company’s focal point for all things data
- Improve and advance the data-driven culture across the company
- Perform deep analysis of core features & user behavior
- Proactively identify process and feature improvements, insights, and recommend solutions to senior management
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from data to shape features and help build the future product roadmap
- Build and follow-up on Viber’s KPI’s whilst providing timely and actionable insights to improve them
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Data Analyst
- Fluent in English
- Strong technical skills – SQL + Excel wizard
- Experience with BI and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
- A Can-do approach
- Experience turning complex data analysis to a compelling story with clear actionable insights
- BA/BSc (or higher) in a quantitative field
- Experience in an online/ Internet company
- Experience with statistical analysis
- Python/R – an advantage
- Experience with Jupyter notebooks
- Familiarity with A/B testing methodologies