iOS RTC Software Engineer
We invite the iOS developer to the Core team. Our cross-platform team develops, analyzes and optimizes Viber calls.
We invite a competent and proactive specialist who knows Swift, Objective-C, C++ that is interested in how the code is executed at the low level. While working with us, he will be engaged in research and development of various aspects of Viber calls on iOS:
- WebRTC library integration
- Signal protocol development
- Media capturing and processing optimization
- Network bandwidth optimization
- Gathering and analysis of Viber call statistics.
We expect that our candidate knows how to work in a team, carefully thinks out technical solutions, knows how to plan his time, correctly prioritize and needs minimal control.
- Knowledge of Swift, Objective-C, C/C++: OOP, data structures, multithreading, interoperability.
- Work experience with WebRTC.
Will be a plus:
- Work experience with Audio and CallKit on iOS.
- Knowledge of Bash, Python.
- Ability to read the code written in Java, Kotlin, JS/TypeScript.