Viber’s legal department is looking for a bright, hands-on, business oriented legal counsel who is excited by new technology and worldwide opportunities, for a 9 months maternity leave cover.
We are offering a unique opportunity to be part of a strong team providing advice on a wide variety of legal matters, to the worldwide offices of the company.
The day to day work will include reviewing and negotiating ongoing agreements of the company, product counseling, privacy matters, corporate and employment matters. It is a great opportunity for those who wish to keep the challenges and interest that come with the variety and complexity of legal matters, while changing atmosphere to that of a good vibes global hi-tech company.
- At least 3 years of experience working in a legal department of a hi-tech company / high-tech department of a leading law firm.
- English: native speaker or mother-tongue level.
- Experience in drafting and negotiating a variety of agreements.
- Business oriented, quick to understand and analyze new business and technology.
- Ability to work independently.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Experience in handling data privacy matters.
- Legal experience from a global company.
- Additional Languages.