Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
Our legal department is growing and looking to add a bright, hands-on, business oriented legal counsel who is excited by new technology and worldwide opportunities.
We are offering a unique opportunity to be part of a strong team providing advice on a wide variety of legal matters, to the worldwide offices of the company, in connection with the global operations of the popular app.
The day to day work will include reviewing and negotiating ongoing agreements of the company, product counseling, privacy matters, employment matters. It is a great opportunity for those who wish to keep the challenges and interest that come with the variety and complexity of legal matters, while changing atmosphere to that of a good vibes global hi-tech company.
You will report to Viber’s Head of Legal.
• Qualified lawyer
• 3-5 years of experience in an in house department of an international company/ technology or international department of a leading law firm
• Experience in drafting a variety of commercial agreements and corporate documents
• Business oriented, quick to understand and analyze new business and technology
• Ability to work independently; Multi-tasking abilities
• Working knowledge of data protection laws (including GDPR)
• English – native speaker or mother-tongue level
• Legal experience from a global company
• Experience in drafting ad-tech contracts
• Additional Languages – Russian a big plus