Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working at Viber is a unique opportunity to impact the lives of hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
Viber is looking for a Tableau & ETL developer that will join the BI team, be responsible for the Tableau system in the team, design and build complicated ETL & Tableau dashboards based on large data sets, and help us get to the next level visualization-wise.
*We’re implementing a hybrid work-model:)
- Become the focal point of Tableau in Viber – responsible for the connection with Tableau, handling any Tableau-related issues, version upgrades.
- Gather requirements, design, develop proper ETL processes, and build Tableau reports for various teams in the company
- Improve our current visualization, add high-level views
- 2-3 years of experience working with Tableau and developing data visualization – Must
- 2+ years of SQL & ETL development experience
- Experience working with large data-sets
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong analytical skills, and a proactive problem-solving mentality that thrives in an agile work environment
- Experience developing in Python
- Experience working with public cloud solutions – especially AWS