Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world and the most downloaded app that came out of the start-up nation. Working at Viber provides a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We’re looking for an experienced Product Manager with a natural ability to deliver on product initiatives across the company. Product Managers at Viber lead all aspects of their product, and drives cross-functional teams that cover all product aspects. The PM owns the product backlog, UX, feature definition and continuously strives to improve KPIs.
Being part of the product team, you will work closely with engineering, data, design and marketing teams, prioritize development and QA efforts.
We make it a point to have fun doing what we do, as we believe this is what fuels great minds and creativity that is essential to ship excellent products.
- Take full responsibility and ownership of your product, all the way from ideation to production
- Define products and features, specify use cases and write specs
- Drive the full product development cycle in collaboration with Design, Engineering, QA and Support teams
- Analyze users’ behavior and data, identify new trends and take action accordingly
- Understand Viber’s strategic and competitive position, and deliver products that are best in the messaging industry
- Be the owner and expert on about your product and its market
- Minimum 2 years as a product manager – a must
- Extensive experience in at least ONE of the below two areas – a must
- Financial payments
- Chatbots / API based integrations / development experience
- Data oriented and driven, analytical skills
- A leader with superb interpersonal & communication skills
- Product experience in B2C / mobile app – an advantage
- Strong understanding in user experience and user behavior
- A degree in computer science or equivalent experience – advantage
- Excellent English and presentation skills
- An active Viber user