Carrier Relations Manager
Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working at Viber is a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We’re looking for a highly motivated Carrier Relations Manager to join Viber’s Telecom Services department.
The position will focus on selling Viber’s Voice (and SMS) products to industry players such as MNOs, MVNOs, international telecom carriers, and others.
- Seeking new business opportunities by engaging with relevant market players in different regions.
- Maintaining relationships and up-selling to Viber’s existing partners.
- Creating and maintaining valuable wholesale traffic swap deals.
- Creating new opportunities in the voice market in terms of attractive rates/deals with your account portfolio.
- Acting as the point of contact between the customer and Viber throughout the sales cycle.
- Monitoring performance of your account in respect to quality and costs to meet the company’s targets and objectives
- Increasing the revenue and margin levels of your accounts as determined by management.
- Working closely with Finance, Legal, Routing, and Technical departments to enable business operation
- Providing support to other departments on different aspects such as business information, financial details, support tickets, etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in the Voice market (SMS – advantage).
- Telecom Wholesale experience in Voice: Exchanging traffic between carriers, finding opportunities, creating swap deals for revenue and Margin.
- In-depth knowledge of the Voice market including market rates, market conduct, and general procedures.
- Strong negotiation skills – commercial-minded.
- Great communication skills, communicates effectively at every level.
- Excellent analytical skills and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel – adaptive to work with several systems on a day-to-day basis.
- Team player, target-driven, task-oriented, self-motivated, and works well under pressure.
- Fluent in English, other languages – Advantage.