Android RTC Software Engineer
We invite the Android Developer to the Core team. Our cross-platform team develops, analyzes and optimizes Viber calls.
We invite a competent and proactive specialist who knows Java, Кotlin, C++ and has experience in development for Android. While working with us, he will be engaged in research and development of various aspects of Viber calls on Android:
- WebRTC library integration
- Signal protocol development
- Media capturing and processing optimization
- Network bandwidth optimization
- Gathering and analysis of Viber call statistics.
We expect that our candidate knows how to work in a team, carefully thinks out technical solutions, knows how to plan his time, correctly prioritize and needs minimal control.
- At least 3 years work experience with Java, Kotlin, C++: OOP, data structures and multithreading
- Work experience with WebRTC and JNI
- Basic knowledge of Android Framework components
- Intermediate or higher level of English.
Will be a plus
- Knowledge of Gradle, Bash, Python.
- Some Linux and Docker experience.
- Ability to read the code written in Swift, Objective-C, JS/TypeScript.