Senior Data Analyst
Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We’re looking to add a detail-oriented, methodical, and collaborative data analyst to our growing team of driven professionals.
As a data analyst, you will play a key role in our organization. Your primary goal will be to leverage data and communicate your findings to help us make smarter, data-backed business decisions.
• Analyze and explain changes in the company’s key performance indicators using statistical techniques
• Set up extract, transform and load (ETL) workflows for ad hoc research requests
• Using analytics/reporting tools to work efficiently and at scale
• 4+ years of experience as a data analyst or relevant role
• Master in SQL – MUST
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
• Experience analyzing data from 3rd party providers: Google Analytics, FB etc.
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and visually appealing manner to help decision making
• A proactive problem-solving mentality that thrives in an agile work environment
• Fluent English
• Experience with the Hadoop ecosystem (MapReduce, Hive/Pig)
• Knowledge of AWS cloud and its services
• Working experience in online/Internet company