QA Mobile Engineer
Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
The QA team tests innovative features and products at the user level, both manually and with automated tools, working with development engineers to understand technical implementations and with the product team to define the desired user experience.
As a QA Mobile Engineer at Viber, you will be responsible for understanding the domain and the product in detail, coming up with the test strategy, planning, and testing cases, all while focusing on delivering the best possible user experience.
• Review product documentation to ensure the requirements meet the goal, are unambiguous and verifiable
• Plan and execute test plans, test cases, and produce test reports
• Push and strive for resolving issues without compromising quality
• Maintain effective communication between all project members at all testing stages to ensure all information regarding product quality has surfaced
• 3+ years of experience in QA field – Must
• Experience in test planning and design (STP, STD and STR) – Must
• Deep understanding of QA processes and test methodologies – Must
• Experience in mobile technologies (iOS/Android) – Must
• Experience in smartphone applications testing
• Experience in working in intense multitasking environments
• Good level of English – both spoken and written
• Strong technical background
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Experience with automation tools/ test writing
• Basic knowledge in coding/ scripting in any language
• Academic degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
• ISTQB course/certification