Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We are looking for a QA Manual Engineer who will be dedicated to the marketing team and assure the quality of in-app campaigns, their behavior and integration with marketing platforms and the localization and behavior of in-app campaigns.
In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication and project management skills.
• Perform the quality assurance of integration with leading marketing tools
• Confirm new functionality meets requirements of feature description and specification on a consistent basis
• Ensure clean releases by regression testing existing functionality
• Plan & execute test plans, test cases and test reports
• Develop and maintain test plans
• Locate and identify issues, analyze their relative significance, add them to tracking database and verify fixes
• Manage marketing localization projects
• 1-2 years of experience as a QA manual engineer / Computer Science graduate
• Experience in smartphone applications testing – advantage
• Experience in test planning and design (STP, STD and STR)
• Excellent project management skills
• Great communication skills
• Extreme attention to details
• Problem solving aptitude, self-starting and quick learner
• Strong time management and organizational capabilities
• Excellent English
• Analytical mind