Performance Marketing Manager
Viber is one of the most popular apps around the world, and the most downloaded app to come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence a platform with over a billion people.
If you are passionate about mobile apps and paid marketing as a growth engine,
If you are a performance-oriented and creative thinker,
If you are willing to work hard and are ambitious about achieving results,
Then this is a rare opportunity to join Viber – one of the most popular mobile apps in the world.
Viber is looking for marketing talent in the user acquisition team.
The Performance Marketing Manager will have complete ownership of Google Ads and Apple Search channels worldwide including ideation, execution, analyzing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
• Hands-on digital campaign management: Creation, analysis, optimization, and reporting
• Maintain the business relationship with Google and Apple Account Managers
• Manage highly budgeted global and regional campaigns
• Manage campaigns that are growth and revenue focused
• Identify and execute additional scale and performance opportunities
• Find scalable ways to execute and measure strategy to multiple audiences worldwide
• Maintain a pulse on trends in the mobile marketing industry
• 2-4 years of experience in Mobile Google ads or Apple Search campaigns
• Bachelor degree in Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/Psychology
• Ability to multi-task while tracking changes and performance on a regular basis
• Attention to detail
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Sharp analytical skills with a proven track record of using data to drive decisions and optimize ROI
• Proficient with Excel
• Fluent in English[
• Proficient with SQL
• 3rd language native speaker
• Development background / Experience in mobile analytics settings