Marketing Manager, Viber Out
Viber, one of the most popular messaging apps in the world, provides affordable local & international calling options for tens of millions of users through Viber Out subscription plans and offers.
We are looking for experienced marketing manager who has background managing multi-channels with a focus on user acquisition, engagement, retention and brand building. In this role you will lead global marketing strategy, all marketing campaigns and innovation in order to support the marketing objectives of the business. In this role, you’ll help grow our subscribers, transforming user insights into meaningful innovations.
- Own the end to end in-app and on-site experience for Viber Out subscription plans and credit offerings
- Lead activities for user acquisition and engagement across off-site media, onsite and in-app marketing and outbound channels to drive user engagement. Manage end-to-end digital campaigns from creations, analysis, optimization and reporting across multiple platforms (Google Ads, Apple Search, Facebook Ads etc.) to reach potential Viber Out users off-Viber to increase user acquisitions
- Partner with Product and Marketing Analytics teams to dive deep into metrics, identify growth drivers or problems, and act on improvement opportunities
- Act as the “business owner” for product marketing, understanding and reporting on campaign, along with responsibility for driving projects and promotions to achieve business objectives
- Synthesize and analyze relevant campaign metrics and user flow metrics to identify opportunities
- You have 4+ years of working experience with at least 2 years of relevant industry experience in an online consumer business, probably in subscription product for a mobile app. Knowledge of subscription based business models, revenue streams, pricing strategies, market sizing and partnering models is a plus
- You have worked on online marketing campaigns and CRM before and are comfortable with rolling up your sleeves and executing things yourself
- You are very comfortable using a range of tools to analyze, test, and execute online marketing activities (eg. Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager) and possess core skills needed to get the job done or are otherwise a quick learner. Knowledge of SQL and mobile analytics tools is a plus
- You speak English fluently, and preferably have some proficiency in Arabic or Russian. Good knowledge and insights into Russia, USA, Western Europe or Middle East markets is a plus
- Support user research projects and lead integration of these learnings into campaigns and tests
- Scope A/B tests for our campaigns, upsell assets, landing pages and funnel flows, and work with team members to implement these tests across regions to improve conversion