Marketing Analytics Director
Viber is looking for a strategic, and creative Marketing Analytics Director to help drive comprehensive business decisions that will impact user acquisition and engagement.
The Marketing Analytics Director will be responsible for the larger Marketing Analytics team, and will work closely with senior executives, and marketing stakeholders to help measure, interpret, and advise on consumer journey, partnerships, and direction of growth at Viber. The ideal candidate is highly analytical, able to motivate action within key stakeholders, has experience working in a global company, and has people management experience.
* Manage the Marketing Analytics team, providing guidance in day to day activities
* Formulate analytical strategies for solving key business problems and uncover insights which help drive the growth of the company
* Translate analytical insights of competitors, global markets, consumers, and campaign effectiveness into actionable recommendations for the business and process improvement
* Work closely with marketing and business teams to define key performance metrics, design reports and identify trends and opportunities in the market
* Help define and development segments of Viber consumers and their behaviors to help drive consumer growth
* Provide comprehensive analysis and business recommendations on driving effective campaigns and partnerships against overall goals and objective of company
* Drive the execution of campaign performance reports to provide key learnings and feedback (trends, patterns, irregularity) for the marketing team
* 8+ years of experience in a Marketing Analytics role or equivalent
* Proven management experience
* 5+ years of experience working in a consumer tech company
* International work experience, Flexible with travels
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* B.S. in marketing analytics, economics, statistics or similar field