Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
We’re looking to add a detail-oriented, methodical, and collaborative data analyst to our growing team of driven professionals.
As a data analyst, you will play a key role in our organization. Your primary goal will be to leverage data and communicate your findings to help us make smarter, data-backed business decisions.
• Interpreting data, analyzing results using statistical techniques
• Create statistical models that are based on company goals
• Optimize conversion funnels based on statistical models and data driven analysis
• Use Excel, MixPanel, Tableau and other relevant analytics/reporting tools to work efficiently and at scale
• Work in a fast-paced and multitasking environment, with multiple interfaces
• Cultivate new ideas and discover new opportunities
• 2+ years of experience in a data analyst or relevant role
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python, SQL, etc.)
• Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, precise and visually appealing manner to inform decision making
• Fluent English
• Working experience in an online/ Internet company
• Experience in the Ad Tech or Fraud Prevention industries