Creative Marketing Team Lead
Viber is the messaging app of choice for over 1 billion registered users around the world. Our mission is to connect people freely and securely, no matter who they are or where they are from. To become a powerful and impactful communication tool for people, we need to have exceptional team members who will take this mission into reality, and make Viber easy, simple and meaningful.
As the Creative Team Lead, you will join the Product Marketing team and lead the creative team responsible for the way we tell our story in marketing campaigns, brand presence and more.
• Develop an outstanding and compelling creative strategy and concepts for Viber’s marketing campaigns on different channels
• Work with team members on their creative briefs – product marketing, user acquisition, CRM, content and others
• Lead the execution and creative optimization with the team’s designers, copywriters and motion graphic designers – for exceptional deliverables that will meet the desired goals
• Manage the creative workflow – from resizes and localisation processes to creative optimization
• Constantly develop Viber’s visual presence – both for B2C and B2B needs
• Oversee Viber’s brand policy on global and local presence on different channels
• Guide, feedback and approve marketing materials from in-house teams and agencies for different needs (B2C and B2B materials; HR needs and Office branding)
• Empower team members for professional growth
• Prioritize tasks and manage time of team members and team resources
• Give team creative feedback
• Manage work processes with agencies and freelancers (Quotes; SOW and agreements; timelines and expectations)
• Lead and inspire your team for constant growth
• Be a team player
• Move fast and optimize from the insights you gain
• Work under tight deadlines and prioritize
• Multitask between ongoing projects and working with several stakeholders
• Be a proactive problem solver with a positive attitude
• Creative – Rich creative marketing background on digital channels.
• At least 3 years of experience.
• Print design – basic understanding (Advantage)
• English – Excellent
• • • Applicants must include a portfolio