Content Team Lead
Viber is the messaging app of choice for over 1 billion registered users around the world. Our mission is to connect people freely and securely, no matter who they are or where they from. To become a powerful and impactful communication tool for people, we need to have exceptional team members who will take this mission into reality, and make using Viber easy, simple and meaningful.
As the content team lead, you will be responsible for safeguarding Viber’s brand voice across all channels—online, offline and in-app. You will play an essential and influential role in developing messaging and strategy for communication that spans from user acquisition campaigns to customer retention campaigns to social media, in-app messaging, UX microcopy, and much more.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate a general awareness that their role fits neatly in the center of all of Viber’s marketing efforts by delivering consistently clear and concise content that is aligned with agreed upon messaging and objectives.
You will be responsible for planning our editorial calendar and overseeing activities on all social media handles while tracking KPIs to continuously improve. You’ll also have a key role in writing and ensuring that all UX copy adheres to Viber’s product writing guidelines, creating an exceptional experience for users within the app.
In addition, you will be a fierce copy editor and proofreader to ensure all of our content is grammatically correct and free of spelling errors.
The content team leader will join the product marketing team to manage a team of talented writers, and work closely with Viber’s product managers, user acquisition, retention and creative marketing teams, PR agencies, and more.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, with strong attention to detail (writing samples required)
- A love of language and culture, and an interest in creating compelling marketing messaging for a global audience
- A lust for understanding data and using it to continuously to optimize
- At least 2-3 years experience writing microcopy, marketing copy and content. Management experience – Advantage
- Excellent time-management skills and the ability to work under deadlines
- An excellent work ethic and tendency to go above and beyond
- An appetite to learn about new channels and user behavior
- Native English – Must. American English – Advantage