Marketing Business Analyst
Viber is one of the most popular apps in the world, and the most downloaded app to have come out of the start-up nation. Working with Viber is a unique opportunity to influence the hundreds of millions of people using our messaging app.
Our Business Analyst team provides the understanding to how millions of users interact with our products. As a Business Analyst, you will be part of the marketing team and deliver insights that translate directly into business growth.
Working hand-in-hand with the global managers for each region, you will spot new opportunities, challenge the status quo, and present your findings back to the broader leadership team.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on individual with both strong technical skills (SQL, Python / R and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Excel, Looker etc) and a business mindset.
• Deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics projects optimizing across regions, channels and analytical functions
• Report on key performance marketing metrics against targets on a daily, weekly and monthly basis and provide actionable insights to improve performance
• Partner with other departments (i.e. Management, Finance, Product) and Analytics teams to drive step changes in growth
• Share expertise and best practices within analytical functions to develop a shared center of excellence
• Proactively craft stories from data to clearly identify opportunities in the markets/channels
• Build and maintain reporting dashboards, reports and data models
• 2+ years experience in a role equivalent to data or business analysis
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• An ability to communicate complex findings to key stakeholders in a clear, simple way
• Good command of Excel, experience with SQL and BI software (ideally Tableau, Looker or similar)
• BSc degree (or higher) in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or any other quantitative field
••• English resumes only •••
• Experience with deep analysis of customer behavior for large datasets
• Knowledge of basic marketing terms, funnel conversion, churn analysis, CRM activities
• Experience with simple ML algorithms and technical skills R, Python etc