BI Front End Developer
Viber is one the most popular apps in the world and the most downloaded app that came out of the start-up nation. Working at Viber provides a unique opportunity to influence hundreds of millions of people with our messaging app.
The BI front end developer uses technical skills and business understanding to create reports, dashboards and visualizations.
Using these tools, the teams in Viber are able to explore, discover, report, track and forecast business metrics across the company, allowing actionable insights to be easily accessed.
- Analyze requirements from business users and translate them to visual solutions using reporting tools
- Investigate technical and data related problems, diagnose root causes and find solutions in collaboration with developers from different groups across the company
- Develop, maintain and document advanced reports and dashboards for business decision making and rapid visualization of key trends and metrics
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 2+ years of reporting and analytics experience with proven high quality deliverables
- 1+ years in developing complex dashboards on Tableau
- Master in SQL – MUST
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- A proactive problem solving mentality that thrives in an agile work environmentAdvantages:
- Experience working with public cloud solutions – especially AWS
- Experience with large data sets and distributed computing